Holi Skincare Tips
The colourful joyous time of the year – Holi is here! Colour is a thing which is got merged with our life. As we know white is a meaning of peace, green is a symbol of good cultivation , blue is a vast area of sky to fly, red is a beauty making sindhoor for women, likewise we can list out the connection of color with our life. Now in this special day we going enjoy those colours in our hands, and also it is necessary we need to take care of our skin and hair from the synthetic colours. Thus to keep your skin and hair to be healthy even after a happy holi session, here we listed down
• Massage your hair well from scalp to hair tips with coconut, olive or castor oil. This oil gives your hair a protective covering and shields it from harmful chemicals, dust and dirt. This will help the colours come off easily later
• Try and cover your hair with a bandana or cap to decrease contact with colours.
• You can also apply a hair pack made of fenugreek seeds, amla powder, boiled shikakai powder and water.
• Choose clothes which cover most of your body parts. Make sure you are moisturizing yourself well with a thick layer of good quality cream as this helps the colour to come off quickly
• Avoid wearing contact lenses when you are playing with colours. This is because colour can come between your eye and lens, resulting in infection and in some cases, eye damage.
• Protect your nails from the colours by using transparent nail polish. If you have long nails, you can use it on the underside of the nails as well (remove this after the celebrations).
• Remember not to use harsh soaps to get rid of colours from your skin.
Get Messy.... Have A Safe Holi...!!