Cooking becomes challenge if you don’t have right ingredients in your kitchen. Healthy eating starts with healthy purchasing. So here are some tips for healthy food shopping:
• Fill your cart with plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and nuts.
• It is rightly said “variety is the spice of life” so don’t eat same food over and over again. Buy different colors of fruits and vegetables.
• Choose real such as 100%fruit juice or 100% whole grains items with as little as possible preservatives support local farmers.
• Try shopping at local farmer markets.
• Never go shopping when you are feeling hungry. Otherwise you will end up buying something junky.
• Be a label reader especially with packed processed foods. Label are best to guide you how one is different from other.
• Cholesterol is fat that occurs only in animal products, plant products don’t contain cholesterol.
• Apart from general guideline for shopping. Walk and shop-walk down instead of using car till super market.