Navratri Healthy Tips
1. Eat small meals at regular intervals, as this will keep up your metabolism
2. For people who are food lovers eat idly, dosa made of samak rice during the festive season.
3. Drinks lot of water, smoothies lassi, buttermilk without salt etc. to keep one hydrated during the fast period
4 Use skimmed milk in place of full cream where ever in the milk dishes required and also prepare curd from the skimmed milk
5. Use brown sugar, jaggery or honey and instead of sugar wherever you can do the same.
6. Replace your normal tea with green tea with honey or lemon added to it .
7. Try to have Kuttu Roti’s instead of puris pakodas or potato chips, also try to avoid aloo chaat with boiled aloo wherever it’s possible. Use sweet potato instead of potato.
8. Eat bottle guard, pumpkin, etc. in your vegetables meals
9. Eat any type of fruits and try to have the same maximum number of times the same during the day and whenever you feel hungry take the same
10. Keep focus on your portions of food and try to eat on time so that you do not have cravings and end up eating more and gain weight.
Enjoy this beautiful festival of Navratri with your friends! Happy Navratri
To see our sample one day diet plan or you can contact us and we will give you FREE 9 DAYS NAVRATRI DIET PLAN